A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Vakil, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vakil has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vakil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile