A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Wehbeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Wehbeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Wehbeh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wehbeh graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wehbeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan A Wehbeh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hassan A. Wehbeh practice?
- Dr. Hassan Wehbeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Wehbeh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.