A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Yaish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Yaish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaish graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Yaish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Yaish practice?
Dr. Hassan Yaish practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Detroit, MI.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians, Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists, and Salt Lake City Oncologists.