A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Yaish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Yaish is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaish
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yaish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Yaish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaish graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Yaish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Yaish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Yaish practice?
- Dr. Hassan Yaish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Yaish practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Oncologists.