A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Yaish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hassan Yaish is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hassan Yaish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaish graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Yaish has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan M Yaish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hassan M. Yaish practice?
- Dr. Hassan Yaish has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hassan Yaish practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Detroit, MI.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Pediatric Specialists.