A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hassan Zekavat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zekavat
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zekavat graduated from Mashhad University Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hassan Pa Zekavat MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hassan P. Zekavat practice?
- Dr. Hassan Zekavat has 1 office location.
Dr. Hassan Zekavat practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.