Dr. Hassan Zulfiqar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hassan Zulfiqar?

July 8th, 2017

I was skeptical....

Reading the reviews before my appointment made me nervous about what to expect from this office and this doctor. I was pleasantly surprised to find the office staff courteous (not warm and fuzzy, but definitely not rude), the doctor's assistant to be very friendly, and Dr. Zulifiqar to be attentive and extremely helpful. I will not hesitate to return to this office.

March 28th, 2017

Had to call for CT results two weeks later

Had a CT of the abdomen which required a sizable co-pay. Waited and waited for a call with the results. Finally after two weeks, I called them. A medical assistant who could not pronounce the words correctly, read me the results. They could not even have a nurse discuss the results and the MA had zero clue about my questions and got rude when I questioned why he was delivering the results to me and not a nurse. Filed a grievance with my insurance company. They should not let people use this substandard office because of their HORRIBLE patient follow up and care.

October 31st, 2016

Horrible

Horrible people and horrible Doctors. They don't care about their patients. All they care about is money. I was to have a procedure done today and when I went in this morning to check in after going through all through the ridiculous prep yesterday of cleaning out my intestines I was told I had a large copay. I was not aware of this and no one told me. They looked at be like i was making it up that the person that called to confirm my appointment wouldn't forget to mention a copay! I was turned away!!! The doctor said no money no procedure!! Even with insurance you can't get help!! And the over weight lady at the check in window is a nasty lady!! See even rolled her eyes at me with disgust!

March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Zuliquar

He is an excellent docor and will go the extra mile for you. Explains everything thoroughly to you and in a way that you understand. His staff is very professional and helpful as well. You couldn't find a better Dr. than him.

March 21st, 2012

Highly recommend

I have been with Dr. Z since 2001 and have never had one single problem while in his care. He spends time with his patients and talks to you in a manner that is understandable. When I leave his office, I understand exactly what he has said to me. Thanks Dr. Zulfiqar, If it was not for you and Shands, I would not be here today.

February 23rd, 2012

Great Doc

The wait is fast, don't spend much time with the Doctor as much as the nurse but great overall care.

June 30th, 2017