Dr. Hassan Zulfiqar MD Patient Reviews

October 31st, 2016
Horrible
Horrible people and horrible Doctors. They don't care about their patients. All they care about is money. I was to have a procedure done today and when I went in this morning to check in after going through all through the ridiculous prep yesterday of cleaning out my intestines I was told I had a large copay. I was not aware of this and no one told me. They looked at be like i was making it up that the person that called to confirm my appointment wouldn't forget to mention a copay! I was turned away!!! The doctor said no money no procedure!! Even with insurance you can't get help!! And the over weight lady at the check in window is a nasty lady!! See even rolled her eyes at me with disgust!

March 22nd, 2016
Dr. Zuliquar
He is an excellent docor and will go the extra mile for you. Explains everything thoroughly to you and in a way that you understand. His staff is very professional and helpful as well. You couldn't find a better Dr. than him.

March 21st, 2012
Highly recommend
I have been with Dr. Z since 2001 and have never had one single problem while in his care. He spends time with his patients and talks to you in a manner that is understandable. When I leave his office, I understand exactly what he has said to me. Thanks Dr. Zulfiqar, If it was not for you and Shands, I would not be here today.

February 23rd, 2012
Great Doc
The wait is fast, don't spend much time with the Doctor as much as the nurse but great overall care.