Dr. Hasumati Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hasumati Patel?

July 31st, 2015

Excellent doctor. Truly cares and honest

June 4th, 2015

Less in words. Not pro active

May 22nd, 2014

My review

She was simply superb. I had a normal delivery way back in 2007.Very experinced doctor. She always prefers normal delivery.

October 22nd, 2012

If you want KIDS.Never Visit This Doctor Office.

I am 25 year old and I had miscarriages in January. Last six week I was pregnant. I had some pain in right side. I told to the doctor. Actually, I told have some syndromes of Ectopic pregnancy. But she never care of patient. One day suddenly I had pain in right side and lot of blood coming. She told take tynalor medicine. I went to Emergency and doctor told you have EP. I am scaring and doctor told me remove this pregnancy as soon as possible. Otherwise you tube may be blast. I took right way decision and take methotrexate injection. Then emergency doctor told follow you primary OB doctor. My primary doctor (Dr Hasumati Patel) never call me and never follow to me. Still I am suffering pain. Right now I am very suffering very bad time. Please advise me what am I do? I suggest you , never visit this doctor office. she never proper diagnosis.

April 26th, 2012

DO NOT GO TO HER!

I am amazed how physicians like her can exist in the US and practice medicine. She does not have any bedside manners, would leave the office while we would be asking her a question. The longest she spent with us during any of the appointments was 5 minutes. What was shocking was that we had never imagined that anyone can provide such poor care, since both of us have been in healthcare since last 10 years!

March 7th, 2012

wow was I with a doctor... ??

Read the title... Very unprofessional.. didn't even spend 5 min with me and assume what was wrong with me... Didn't check and wrote me rx which didn't solve any of my problems.. Had to suffer for One year now switching doctors..YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT GO TO HER YOU NEED ADVISE AND SOME ONE WHO LISTENS NOT ASSUME

October 5th, 2011

My experience with her is good

January 24th, 2011

Never go to this doctor

She is worst doctor i have seen ever. She is always in rush and never give enough time.Very rude most of the time. I had to go with c-section eventhough i had verygood chanced of normal delivery. She didn't try enough for normal delivery. People push like for 3 to 4 hours.I didn't try even for 2 hours. Even in 2 hours i tried to push only for 5 times.that's it.Nurse told me that Baby has moved but when she came she just took the decision that just go for c-section and she didn't even talk to us before taking the decision. My hasband wanted to try more but she didn't let us to try.

September 7th, 2010

Only interested in Money . She doesnot care for her patients or their concerns. Never answers anything properly. For every qs/concern, I used to hear the same words as " everything is normal" which it wasn't.. Had to face lots of issues and changed the Dr.

February 1st, 2010

I would not go to her another time! She cares the least about the patient.

February 20th, 2009

Worst Doctor i have ever seen.

March 15th, 2017