A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasumati Vashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hasumati Vashi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vashi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vashi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasumati Vashi MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hasumati Vashi practice?
- Dr. Hasumati Vashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasumati Vashi practices Anesthesiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Anesthesiologists.