A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hasung Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hasung Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hasung S Lee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hasung S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Hasung Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Hasung Lee practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.