A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hatef Massoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hatef Massoumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hatef Massoumi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hepatitis B
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoumi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Massoumi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massoumi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hatef S. Massoumi practice?
Dr. Hatef Massoumi practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians, Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.