A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hatef Massoumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hatef Massoumi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Massoumi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Massoumi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hatef Massoumi, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Massoumi graduated from Iran University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Massoumi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hatef S Massoumi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Hatef S. Massoumi practice?
- Dr. Hatef Massoumi has 11 office locations.
Dr. Hatef Massoumi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronxville, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Gastroenterologists, and Bronx Hepatologists.