Dr. Hatem Abdo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hatem Abdo?

November 10th, 2016

Dr. Abdo has operated on my twice, removal of a non cancerous tumor and a herniated disk between L2-L3. Both were very successful and I have had no pain in the lower back like I was having. He is a very compassionate Doctor and find it hard that he would not give therapy to anyone who would need it. Doctors are human and can make mistakes like any person but I have had nothing but praise for this doctor as I was barely able to walk when I went to him for the lower back problem.

August 10th, 2015

an excellent doctor who inspires confidence--good patient care and bedside manner

July 19th, 2015

Dr. Abdo saved my life!!

Dr. Abdo saved my life. I am a 38 yo woman with three children who discovered I had a brain tumor that needed to be removed immediately. He performed a full craniotomy and removed the entire tumor, and currently I do not have any brain/functional deficits. I am so grateful to be able to continue living my life with my husband and children. I am so thankful for Dr. Abdo's expertise.

October 28th, 2014

2 neck surgeries

I highly recommend Dr. Abdo- I had C5-7 cervical fusion done in 08' - recently needed another fusion for C4 spine. not even a thought- went right to Dr Abdo. Very Caring and straight forward- best dr.

August 1st, 2014

Successful major back surgery

I was referred to Doctor Abdo by a friend that had surgery done and highly recommended him. I as well would highly recommend him, he did an awesome job on my back and thanks to his expertise I'm like new again. Most ppl that are younger than I have gotten back surgery done by other doc's and can't even bend all the way over. This doctor gets an A++ in my book. Awesome and wonderful doctor that restored me back and made me whole again. I must say to all you out there complaining about bad back surgery, you can't always blame the doctor for you inability to being able to recover as expected If you're not doing your routine stretching every morning for the rest of your life, you will have stiffening and less flexibility. I highly suggest you have a routine and live by it. Thank you Doctor Abdo for doing a fine job repairing my back injury.

April 18th, 2014

awful

Dr. Abdo did a discectomy foramenectomy laminectomy on me when I was about 30 years old. I was in more pain and very weak for months after the surgery. Dr. Abdo told me the surgery went perfectly and I shouldn't have any more problems. He was unsympathetic and downright mean to me. He refused to give me a referral to physical therapy for months and months after the surgery. I finally got a referral for PT from my primary care doctor which helped somewhat. I went to another surgeon and he had to perform a fusion to correct the mess that Dr. Abdo made. When I was opened up for the fusion, the surgeon found that I had been walking around with a fractured vertebrae caused by Dr. Abdo cutting away too much bone. Following the fusion I was much better but I have permanent nerve damage now.

July 24th, 2013