Learn more about Dr. Hatem Asad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hatem Asad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asad
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Asad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hatem Asad, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Asad graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Asad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Peach Regional Medical Center
- Perry General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hatem Asad BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hatem Asad practice?
- Dr. Hatem Asad has 1 office location.
Dr. Hatem Asad practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Warner Robins, GA.
See Warner Robins Internists, Warner Robins Pulmonologists, and Warner Robins Sleep Medicine Doctors.