General Practitioners, Internist, Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile
105 Briarcliff Rd
Suite B
Warner Robins, GA 31088
478-922-8900
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Linda Pinckney  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Never had a more caring doctor and staff. I have had pneumonia and I really think he saved my life. I am still going to him 6 years later with my usual sinus infections etc. and he always seems to get to the root of the problem not just gets me well right then. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.

|  Follow up to patients, returning calls, medication issues not addressed in a timely manner  |  show details
by Danielle D. Hynes, for Marie Anne Aubin on May 14th, 2010

We tried for 3 days to contact your office regarding Mom's Sleep meds - she has bad headaches from the Ambien, and the Ambien CR was not covered by her insurance, at first. Her new insurance covered it one time only (expensive) and she has bad headaches from it, as well. I called again, this morning, and left another message, and again just now (10:40 a.m.) knowing you close at noon on Friday. I finally spoke with someone who informed that Chris had a lot of charts on his desk, and was trying to get to them between patients. I understand you are busy - I am, too, and as a Lawyer (we are accused of not returning calls), I ALWAYS return calls. In this case, my Mother is 82. She came to you for help, and the help she received at the beginning was fabulous. The follow-up of your staff, regarding calls and medication issues, leaves a lot to be desired. I got the distinct impression that if Chris didn't get to my Mom's file by noon today, it would still be in the pile on Monday. Another weekend my Mother suffers is a weekend too many.