Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Dogan, Elnetia on Feb 2nd, 2015

Treats,respects and listens to me. Treats me like a person not just a patient! Love.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hatem Asad is a wonderful doctor and person. He is very professional and knowledgeable in his work and I trust him.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Asad has been my Dr since 2002, I believe in him and know without a shadow of a doubt that you his patient is his primary concern he doesn't come in at your office visit and rush out he is with you as long as he needs to be.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Consultation with Dr. Asad was fantastic and having worked in a massive public teaching hospital of 1000 beds I found my Doctor was really great. His demeanor and and explanations of my CT and PET scan results were great and well received.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He a wonderful doctor, caring he listens to your problem his very concern about you . His bedside manner is outstanding . Yes I would refer him to family and friends and I have. He safe my life

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad was most efficient and has began all the treatment that has me better both physically and psychologically. He is assessable and has genuine concerns for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Asad to everyone.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, competent, and caring.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad is great, but have had mixed results with staff getting prescriptions refilled timely or even accurately or with follow up instructions.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad and his staff are very personable and professional. In this rush, rush world it is great to have a Doctor and staff who still care about their patients as individuals, rather than just as dollar signs.....

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do not see how a person could find a better doctor!

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have chosen the best doctor in the surrounding area to address my problem. and I feel blessed to have him a one of my medical care provider.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Assad is awesome! He is the best!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad is very knowledgeable and always knows just what is wrong. His subscriptions always are exactly what I needed. I have trust in Dr Asad and feel confident going to him and discussing any problem with him. He truly cares about his patients.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very friendly and fast enjoyed my vist was very pleased

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have had trouble getting him to go in the hospital but they way Asad handled it made him want to go in. Thank you

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a follow-up for a chronic condition. Discussed present condition and effects on lifestyle. Progress is satisfactory for age. Was able to talk without being rushed. Dr seemed to be truly interested.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Asad since 2002 and think he is the best. Whatever your problem he will find out what's going on. He does not rush in and out he takes all the time you need with him. I know I'm not his only patient but @ my appt I feel like I

Linda Pinckney show details Linda Pinckney
Sep 18th, 2011

Never had a more caring doctor and staff. I have had pneumonia and I really think he saved my life. I am still going to him 6 years later with my usual sinus infections etc. and he always seems to get to the root of the problem not just gets me well right then. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.

Follow up to patients, returning calls, medication issues not addressed in a timely manner show details Follow up to patients, returning calls, medication issues not addressed in a timely manner
by Danielle D. Hynes, for Marie Anne Aubin on May 14th, 2010

We tried for 3 days to contact your office regarding Mom's Sleep meds - she has bad headaches from the Ambien, and the Ambien CR was not covered by her insurance, at first. Her new insurance covered it one time only (expensive) and she has bad headaches from it, as well. I called again, this morning, and left another message, and again just now (10:40 a.m.) knowing you close at noon on Friday. I finally spoke with someone who informed that Chris had a lot of charts on his desk, and was trying to get to them between patients. I understand you are busy - I am, too, and as a Lawyer (we are accused of not returning calls), I ALWAYS return calls. In this case, my Mother is 82. She came to you for help, and the help she received at the beginning was fabulous. The follow-up of your staff, regarding calls and medication issues, leaves a lot to be desired. I got the distinct impression that if Chris didn't get to my Mom's file by noon today, it would still be in the pile on Monday. Another weekend my Mother suffers is a weekend too many.