Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

All I can say awesome. The staff is great the doctor is great

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really liked the Dr and staff

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There are signs that say service may be slow since the doctor tries to take time to fully address patient needs. The wait was long, but when I saw the doctor, he was attentive, made himself available for all questions, and cared about my needs. Recommend!

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The practice is obviously competent, however, admin side needs sorting out. I had an 11.15 appointment and made sure i was there by 11, eventually called in at 13.10 (1:55 late) was weighed and measured and then put in a room to wait another 30 mins :(

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad was outstanding as always.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was completely satisfied with my visit.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Superb Service Overall...Highly professional and helpful Staff. Dr. Asad was awesome----very knowledgeable and clearly articulated all of my medical concerns and issues. Well-Done by all..

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

how would one go about determining if the breathing with coughing is due to acid re flux that is not resolved with medicine?

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor staff is great love going to him

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad always takes the time to address all of my concerns. He is very patient and makes sure that I leave with everything needed until the next appointment. I appreciate that because I travel a lot with my job. I can leave town with a peace of mind.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad was very thorough, he listened to my concerns and suggested ways to help. Great doctor!!

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This was my first encounter with Dr. Asad. I was impressed by the fact that he listened well to everything I told him about my health issues. I felt, when I left, that he was going to do his very best to help me with my breathing issues.

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think that Dr. Asad is a very caring and professional physician. I would tell anyone with pulmonary problems about him and his staff.

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH EVERYONE FOR HAVING A GOOD ATTITUDE AND HELPFUL. I WOULD PREFER NOT TO HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG THOUGH. MY APPOINTMENT WAS AT 10:30 A.M. I CHECKED IN AT 10:23 AND LEFT AT 12:33 P.M. THIS WAS MY FIRST APPOINTMENT.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

For a professional and pleasent experience that addresses your medical concerns with follow up preventive instructions. I highly reccommend Dr Hatem Asad and his staff at his sleep study clinic

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I've known Dr. Asad for many years and am so glad he is now my Pulmonologist!! He'd very thorough with his exams and explains what treatment he thinks will be best suited for his patients. I find him very comfortable to be around.

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the way Dr. Asad takes the time to answer my questions!

May 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The examination rooms are starting to look dated. The looked like they could use some cleaning. Dr. Asad is very friendly and tries to maintain an intimate knowledge of his patient to better serve the medical needs.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad takes a personal interest in his patients. He is not only my Doctor, but also my friend.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Exceptional!

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was having severe asthma attack and unable to breathe. I had to wait over 2 hours to see Dr. Asad. By the time I saw him, I was dizzy, light headed, had tingling in my arms and face. I cannot plan asthma attacks and should not have to suffer.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad is very caring and his first concern is for my health. He makes a doctors visit stress free!

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad explained options for treatment. He obtained records that should have been forwarded to his office. He was professional and friendly. I would recommend anyone with Pulmonary concerns to choose Dr. Asad.

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This Physician is very conscientious about the patients improvement. He does not just treat to maintain status quo but instead treats for marked improvement. He also invest the time needed to find out all issues creating this health concern.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor in Warner robins.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The answer was no because we have now determined the issue. Waiting to schedule day study

Mar 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have no complaints. The whole office has always been there for me and appreciate everyone especially Dr. Asad, who I believe saved my life several years ago when I had pneumonia. I'm just so thankful I got to see all five of my grandchildren born.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

went into detail about my trouble instead of just saying I have it and leaving me to have to search for answers; he gave me answers.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Waited 45 mins before being informed doctor was running behind and would be much longer before I would be seen by him. I understand doctor can get tied up but being left for that long with no contact or information was very disappointing

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was so good to see Dr. Asad after so many years when he was my original Primary Care Giver before he went to Pulmonolgy. Now I am happy to report that Dr. Asad is my Pulmonologist. His staff were more than courteous!

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad was busy so was seen by the assistant who was great too.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone at Dr. Asad's office is awesome! I always see a doctor and get results!

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad spends a lot of time with me to go over all of my concerns and questions. He is a very kind and patient person, and I appreciate everything has done for me over the past 5 years.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Problem clearly described and action taken explained and effective.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough Dr. And great Support Staff as well.

by Dogan, Elnetia on Feb 2nd, 2015

Treats,respects and listens to me. Treats me like a person not just a patient! Love.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad was very prompt and positive in prescribing appropriate tests and medication. I was highly pleased with his response to my medical condition.

Dec 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Greatest doctor. I can always count on him and his office staff anytime I need them.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Seen by PA. Asked per ins. com. to be given a standing med. at pharmacy for exacerbation that may occur when ofc. closed as to not be exposed in an ER around sick ppl. She didn't comply or give reason why. Flu is rampant and could be deadly for COPD. pt

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not leave the appointment with a good feeling. The provider was not sure why I was there, even though the providers office made contact with me for the follow up. When the provider sees the patient he or she should know why you are there .

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He spends as much time a needed to address all of your concerns.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough discussion and evaluation resulted in effective treatment and problem resolution.

Sep 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hatem Asad is a wonderful doctor and person. He is very professional and knowledgeable in his work and I trust him.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Asad has been my Dr since 2002, I believe in him and know without a shadow of a doubt that you his patient is his primary concern he doesn't come in at your office visit and rush out he is with you as long as he needs to be.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Consultation with Dr. Asad was fantastic and having worked in a massive public teaching hospital of 1000 beds I found my Doctor was really great. His demeanor and and explanations of my CT and PET scan results were great and well received.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He a wonderful doctor, caring he listens to your problem his very concern about you . His bedside manner is outstanding . Yes I would refer him to family and friends and I have. He safe my life

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad was most efficient and has began all the treatment that has me better both physically and psychologically. He is assessable and has genuine concerns for his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Asad to everyone.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, competent, and caring.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Asad is great, but have had mixed results with staff getting prescriptions refilled timely or even accurately or with follow up instructions.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad and his staff are very personable and professional. In this rush, rush world it is great to have a Doctor and staff who still care about their patients as individuals, rather than just as dollar signs.....

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do not see how a person could find a better doctor!

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have chosen the best doctor in the surrounding area to address my problem. and I feel blessed to have him a one of my medical care provider.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Assad is awesome! He is the best!

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Asad is very knowledgeable and always knows just what is wrong. His subscriptions always are exactly what I needed. I have trust in Dr Asad and feel confident going to him and discussing any problem with him. He truly cares about his patients.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very friendly and fast enjoyed my vist was very pleased

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have had trouble getting him to go in the hospital but they way Asad handled it made him want to go in. Thank you

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was a follow-up for a chronic condition. Discussed present condition and effects on lifestyle. Progress is satisfactory for age. Was able to talk without being rushed. Dr seemed to be truly interested.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr Asad since 2002 and think he is the best. Whatever your problem he will find out what's going on. He does not rush in and out he takes all the time you need with him. I know I'm not his only patient but @ my appt I feel like I

Linda Pinckney show details Linda Pinckney
Sep 18th, 2011

Never had a more caring doctor and staff. I have had pneumonia and I really think he saved my life. I am still going to him 6 years later with my usual sinus infections etc. and he always seems to get to the root of the problem not just gets me well right then. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.

Follow up to patients, returning calls, medication issues not addressed in a timely manner show details Follow up to patients, returning calls, medication issues not addressed in a timely manner
by Danielle D. Hynes, for Marie Anne Aubin on May 14th, 2010

We tried for 3 days to contact your office regarding Mom's Sleep meds - she has bad headaches from the Ambien, and the Ambien CR was not covered by her insurance, at first. Her new insurance covered it one time only (expensive) and she has bad headaches from it, as well. I called again, this morning, and left another message, and again just now (10:40 a.m.) knowing you close at noon on Friday. I finally spoke with someone who informed that Chris had a lot of charts on his desk, and was trying to get to them between patients. I understand you are busy - I am, too, and as a Lawyer (we are accused of not returning calls), I ALWAYS return calls. In this case, my Mother is 82. She came to you for help, and the help she received at the beginning was fabulous. The follow-up of your staff, regarding calls and medication issues, leaves a lot to be desired. I got the distinct impression that if Chris didn't get to my Mom's file by noon today, it would still be in the pile on Monday. Another weekend my Mother suffers is a weekend too many.