Overall Review

3.8

June 16th, 2016
He is very kind,understanding and compassionate Dr. He takes the time to explain things and you don't feel like your being rushed in and out . His staff went out of there way to help me get my medicine I needed after I was released from hospital. He has an excellent bedside manner and a sense of humor which most Dr's don't , most Dr.'s are like robots and you feel like your on an assembly line. Dr. Asad really cares about his patients.

March 8th, 2016
I visited this office almost one week ago - even though the staff was nice and very polite, i must say the afterwords FAILS. Their customer service is terrible - they lost my lab and finally told me about it almost a week later then they lied and said they were in the process of getting authorization for a home sleep study - I called and was advised I could come Monday. Today is Monday and they have not sent off for authorization. So now I have to redo lab work and wait again and continue to wait for other services. Just because you are polite does not exempt you from doing what you claim to be - A PROVIDER.

February 2nd, 2015
Treats,respects and listens to me. Treats me like a person not just a patient! Love.

September 18th, 2011
Linda Pinckney
Never had a more caring doctor and staff. I have had pneumonia and I really think he saved my life. I am still going to him 6 years later with my usual sinus infections etc. and he always seems to get to the root of the problem not just gets me well right then. Thank you so much for what you have done for me.