A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hatem Galal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hatem Galal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hatem Galal, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galal graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Galal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hatem A E Galal MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hatem A. Galal practice?
- Dr. Hatem Galal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hatem Galal practices Plastic Surgery near Riverside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Riverside Plastic Surgeons.