A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hatice Savas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ewing's Sarcoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Savas graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Savas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hatice Savas MD is a female Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hatice Savas practice?
- Dr. Hatice Savas has 1 office location.
Dr. Hatice Savas practices Radiology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Radiologists.