A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hatidza Zunic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hatidza Zunic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hatidza Zunic, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zunic graduated from University Of Sarajevo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zunic has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hatidza Zunic MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hatidza Zunic practice?
- Dr. Hatidza Zunic has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hatidza Zunic practices Pediatrics near Manalapan, NJ.