Dr. Hatim Mahmood MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2013
Well worth the wait...
Ok.. So what doctors office do you not have to wait in a little past your appointment. Generally very busy the wait times can be a bit long. But and this is a big but... it is well worth the wait. Dr. Mahmood's staff are very caring, knowledgeable and organised. Dr. Mahmood, in my opinion, and I have unfortunately had to visit a few cardiologists, if by far the best regarding the care and attention and advise he gives you. He does not overdue the tests, he listens to what you have to say and is always there for you in an emergency. I have been with him for nearly 10 years now and I am still alive...!! Thanks to him.

February 15th, 2012
Lifesaving MD
I would be glad to tell anyone that Dr. Mahmood saved my life. When other DRs told me nothing was wrong with my heart. He listened to me and did further testing. I had a 2 vessel bypass. I had a widow maker. I was told by the heart surgeon that I was lucky to be alive. That if I had had a heart attack that I would have died instantly. I never mined waiting to see Dr Mahmood because once you saw him, he had as much time as you needed. I just loved him. I moved so I had to find a new heart MD.

October 5th, 2009
Hatim is a consumate professional with a heart...which is funny since he is a heart doctor. His appointments don't always run on time, but that is because he spends a lot of time with his patients, answering questions and taking the time for a correct diagnosis. I can't say enough about this guy...other than he is the best I have ever run into. Highly recommend!