Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Roger Alan Helsel on Feb 26th, 2015

It was a very interesting day trying to urinate and couldn't He was very helpful

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was promt and service Was very professional and procedure was explained thoroughly.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient of Dr. Chang's since 2004 where he successfully treated me for bladder cancer. I have follow-up appointments with him,each year, and have the utmost confidence and respect in his knowledge and skills.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Chang gives unfocused attention to each patient. We do not mind waiting when we know he is aiding another patient. Once when emergency treatment was needed, we realized a lot of people had to wait at least an hour because of my problem.

Oct 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been very pleased with my visits, and respect Dr. Changs treatment and solution to my medical condition.

Oct 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had some time understanding what the doctor had to say to me but he was very pleasant. I was upset that I had to wait over 2 hours to see the doctor. I had to take over an hour off early from school and then I would not really have had to lose the time

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent specialist who show concern for his patients.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Chang is very professional. He explained every aspect of my condition in great detail. He made sure that I understood the treatment. He has a great personality and seems to really care about his patients.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Cancer often requires a calming, clear approach for frightened patients. He has this, listens well and most important has direct knowledge of best treatment places for follow-up surgery etc.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chang was quick to get to the process involved in my visit. He informed me of everything that was being done before he did it. He was very pleasant and helpful.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent medical service. Kidney stone required a surgical procedure for removal that was relatively painless. Doctor Chang's follow up was right on. The office staff was courteous and efficient. Highly recommended.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Chang knows what he is doing, is smooth in technique and completing the tests. He explains things clearly.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait almost two hours before the doctor saw me. I was satisfied with my consultation, but two hours seemed excessive.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Lousy experience show details Lousy experience
by Linda on Sep 4th, 2013

First of all when this Doctor finally showed up my appt was rudely interrupted twice by his nurse knocking on the door saying someone needed to talk to him I guess I didn't matter much Also when I looked around at this office I realize how dirty this place was REAL DIRTY his staff looked like they just climed out of bed This was a terrible doctor appt I was so disappointed I will never go back to this Doctor nor would I recommend him to anyone