A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hau Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hau Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hau Wong, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Wong has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hau Sin Wong MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hau S. Wong practice?
- Dr. Hau Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hau Wong practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA and Harbor City, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.