Dr. Hauw Han MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

October 27th, 2016
Tummy Tuck
Dr Han did a fabulous job! I had a huge abdomen and he gave me my youthful hourglass figure back.. I can not say enough about him and his office staff .

September 8th, 2013
Awesome!!!!
Very personable. Very nice, answers any and all questions. My husband and I got lost heading to an appointment, Dr. Han personally stayed on the phone with us and got us to where we needed to be..... I work for a Dr.'s office, and there is no way, ANY of our Dr.'s would have done that!!! He always seems to have time to talk to his patients, and I'm VERY pleased with the outcome of my surgery!!! Thanks Dr. Han

May 30th, 2013
Dr. Han is professional and easy to talk to. I have had multiple surgeries including breast lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction and have been pleased with all surgeries. If I had a question, he would just see me. No need to call and make an appointment. If I was worried, he just took me in. He also called me at 10:00 pm the night of my surgeries to check on me.

March 19th, 2013
Horrible
When I went and seen Dr. Han he didn't asked to see me without a shirt on or even ask if I wanted to see the different sizes or types of implants. He kept telling me what I should get without even listening to me! I thought that was very unprofessional.

May 18th, 2011
Professional and Caring Surgeon
I have been seeing Dr. Han for almost 2 years for a tattoo excision that other surgeons refused to do. He is very courteous and makes me comfortable by joking around with me. He does not push his services on me, and gives me very honest advice that most doctors would not do. Very professional.

February 2nd, 2011
I Recommend Him Often
A friend highly recommended Dr Han for a breast reduction. I was an F and was having aweful neck, back and shoulder pain. I was very reluctant to have this surgery. I don't like needles and I was worried about the outcome. I was told I'd be a B. The thought was tramatizing for me. They had been my friends since the 5th grade. Dr Han made me feel so comfortable from day one. he made me realize that I had more value than a bra size. After surgery I had a few complication but he saw me through them and I absolutely love the new me. I recommend him to everyone who says they want plastic surgery.

December 26th, 2010
Excellent in all ways!
Dr. Han is an very professional Dr. with a great bedside manner. He is excellent in his specialty area and puts his patients at ease with his sense of humor. Sherry and Penny are wonderful in all aspects before and after procedures.

December 17th, 2008
I made an appointment with Dr Han for a brest augmentation and was very nervous when I met him. He said he did not need to see my naked and will just with me. I informed him of the size I wanted and asked how big would i look like. After a few days, I called his office back and spoke with his assistant and told her I wanted to see samples of the implants or some picture to show them what I wanted and she told me to purchase a bigger bra and stuff them with socks. The day of the surgery I reitterated what size I wanted and when all was said and done, i did not get the size I asked for. He tried telling me I gained or lost wieght and maybe because I just wanted a bigger size all together.