A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hauw Lie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hauw Lie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hauw Lie, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lie graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hauw Lie MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hauw Lie practice?
- Dr. Hauw Lie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hauw Lie practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.