A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haval Saadlla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haval Saadlla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saadlla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saadlla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haval Saadlla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Saadlla graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Saadlla has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haval Saadlla MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haval Saadlla practice?
- Dr. Haval Saadlla has 1 office location.
Dr. Haval Saadlla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Internists, Chillicothe Critical Care Practitioners, and Chillicothe Pulmonologists.