A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haven Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haven Wall is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wall
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Wall has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Greenbrier Valley Med Ctr, Ronceverte, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haven Neill Wall MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Haven N. Wall practice?
- Dr. Haven Wall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haven Wall practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hurricane, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Rainelle, WV and Ronceverte, WV.
See Hurricane Cardiologists.