Dr. Hawa Osime Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hawa Osime?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Hawa Osime?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2012

Loved Her!

She is caring, understanding, and does not rush through the app. Terrific with my two year old son!

May 11th, 2012

Would not recommend

I have been going to Dr. Osime now for over a year. I have an ongoing issue with pain in my chest, neck, back and arm, as well as numbness in my hands and feet. In this time she has relied solely on xrays from 3-4 years ago when I was on active duty and has failed to order any additional tests. Her only treatment plan, in my opinion, is to push pain meds on me, which I never take. I wish she would have taken the time to listen to me and give me the care I see other patients have posted about. Will be finding another primary care for this reason.

April 6th, 2011

Excellent Professional and Thorough

Dr. Massaquoi-Osime is absolutely dependable, consoling, thorough and wonderful in following up with your progress by making home phone calls. she cares about her patients sincerely. Beautiful personality, excellent bed side manners. Will go the extra mile to find a solution to your problem. wonderful patient doctor. wish there were more like her.

November 29th, 2010

Professional

Dr. Massaquoi (who is married now but I cannot remember her married name) is an excellent doctor. She is young enough that I find her to be in my peer group, or close enough, yet professional. She has an easy manner that allows you to discuss your health issues easily with her and she is personable and friendly. I enjoy my visits as I often feel as though I am discussing some problem with a friend or co-worker instead of an old, sour-faced doctor.

January 19th, 2010

Great Doctor

Dr. Massaquoi is professional and caring. So far, she has taken all necessary measures to diagnose and eliminate my issues. She followed up on my emergency room visit...which I appreciated. I usually have a couple extra questions during my visit and she listens and helps find a solution and/or makes sure I receive a referral to a specialist. I'm thankful she is so thorough.

August 8th, 2016