inactive

Hawwa S Frazier DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

September 15th, 2016
Hoerible practice
Tgis dr and her staff should bot be working on human they should be working on animals. They have no sense of proper patient/doctor/staff decency. I will never return. That dr is awful and the girl in the wlfromt is just as bad. The only nice decent person was the medical assistant. No wonder ge roffice is always empty. Ugh.

September 14th, 2015
I visited Dr. Frazier today and was told that I had a past-due payment from my last visit. I explained that I paid and was told by the staff that a receipt would be mailed to me. Nevertheless, after I return home, I would check to see if a payment posted, and if one did not post, I would promptly call the office to pay over the phone. The office staff refused to listen to me and refused to let me see the doctor (even after I paid for the current appointment). They insisted that I return home, check to see if I paid the previous payment, then return for a later appointment. I explained that this was a ridiculous demand, especially when I had an appointment and needed to see the doctor for a sickness today. If I was going to be prevented from seeing the doctor today, someone should have told me over the phone. The staff refused to be helpful. The doctor never came outside to discuss the situation with me. I will never return to see this doctor ever again, and I encourage others to do the same.

December 7th, 2010
amazingly pleasant and knowledgeable
She is very kind. Listens well. She knows her stuff!

August 28th, 2010
She's Awesome!!!
Spends a lot of time with each patient. Very compassionate. She discusses with you and will teach you things as she goes along. She doesn't "OVER-book" Office is very clean. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!