A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayan Dayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayan Dayoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gene Therapy
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayoub graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Dayoub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayan Dayoub MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hayan Dayoub practice?
- Dr. Hayan Dayoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hayan Dayoub practices Neurological Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sayre, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.