A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haydee Arboleda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haydee Arboleda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Arboleda graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Arboleda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haydee Torres Arboleda MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haydee T. Arboleda practice?
- Dr. Haydee Arboleda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haydee Arboleda practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Burbank Internists.