A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayden Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayden Aaron, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Aaron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Palm Beach Va Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayden Aaron MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hayden Aaron practice?
- Dr. Hayden Aaron has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hayden Aaron practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riviera Beach, FL.