A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayden Franks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayden Franks, Dermatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayden Franks, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Franks graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Franks has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Christus St Michael Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayden H Franks MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hayden H. Franks practice?
- Dr. Hayden Franks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hayden Franks practices Dermatology near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Benton, AR and North Little Rock, AR.
See Texarkana Dermatologists.