A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayden Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayden Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayden Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayden Lee Lewis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hayden L. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Hayden Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Hayden Lewis practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.