A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayden Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayden Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayden Lewis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Lewis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hayden L. Lewis practice?
Dr. Hayden Lewis practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.