Dr. Hayden Ross-Clunis III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hayden Ross-Clunis III?

Posted on November 29th, 2016

One of the best, if not the best, primary care physicians at the VA in Hampton, Virginia

An exceptional physician in the Department of Veterans Affairs

Posted on February 7th, 2011

Dr. Ross-Clunis has been my primary care physician for the past 4 years, treating me for numerous chronic medical conditions (most are age-related).During this time he has always conveyed a genuine concern for my well-being. Generally, he is able to see me within 10 minutes of my scheduled appointment time. He has shown a consistancy in my continuity of care. For example, as soon as he receives any diagnostic reports for tests which have been performed, he will either call or write me to convey the results. He is always timely in ensuring that my medications are current and have sufficient refills on them at all times. I would highly recommend Dr. Ross-Clunis as a primary care physician to anyone.

Posted on March 18th, 2009