Dr. Hayley Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Henderson, NV

4.7

April 18th, 2017
Amazing Doctor!!
Dr. Hayley Brown is amazing! From my first initial consult I knew she was the doctor I'd been looking for. She answered all of my questions regarding my concerns with breast augmentation surgery, and went above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable and understood everything before the procedure. She is very thorough and takes as much time with you as needed to ensure you're comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking into breast augmentation. She's the best!

January 24th, 2017
Best Doctor and Staff!!!
I absolutely love Dr. Hayley Brown and her amazing staff! They are the nicest group of people and make the whole experience wonderful!! I am a returning client from 11 years ago and have referred many friends to her over the years. They all have had the same amazing results and experiences!

December 8th, 2016
I am 34 years old and my first breast augmentation was 12 years ago and I have had many follow-up surgeries since then. I had SO many complications from really hard breasts due to scar tissue, capsular contracture, sagging, thinning and rippling. Not to mention they were extremely too large for my body. I was very insecure and unhappy for many years. I came to Dr. Brown and immedietly felt comfortable. I did have other opinions, of course, and my choice to go with Dr. Haley Brown was the best decision I could have ever made. It was a no-brainer, however, I was still VERY scared and anxious. My body was a certain way for so long and now that was going to change. Throughout the entire process, everyone at Desert Plastic Surgery Center was and currently is extremely kind and caring. I had my implants removed with a lift. I could't even look at my new breast at my post-op appointment as I wasn't ready. I cannot begin to express how comfortable Dr. Brown made me feel. When I was ready, I was amazed at the work that she had done and continue to be amazed while going through my healing process. I am healing very well and the results are just unbelievable. I could not be happier. Dr. Brown's work is 100% quality!

July 12th, 2016
If I could give Dr. Brown, and her staff 100 stars it wouldn't be enough. From my consultation, to 4 months after my procedure, and counting, Dr. Brown and her staff treated me like a human being, not just another dollar bill. She explained in great depth everything I would and could go through. She was very knowledgeable on a genetic condition I have, and took proper steps to make sure it wouldn't be a problem. She has been available through all forms of contact, at anytime of day. Including weekend evenings. She exceeded my expectations for my surgery, and recovery. Seriously the best doctor I've ever come in contact with.

June 15th, 2016
Amazing Dr. =Amazing results!!
Absolutely amazing. Better results then could of imagined. Super friendly staff, very helpful. Dr. Hayley herself is so outgoing & friendly! She takes the time to really listen to your wants, then tells you what in her expertise she would need to do to accomplish those results if they are in fact feasible for your body. She won't do what she's not comfortable with. She'll tell you straight out what will & what won't work without sugar coating. She's all about the best results and long term results not just another surgery. She is definitely an artist and she takes her time and does her best as her work is truly a reflection of herself. She's very proud of her work for this reason and has every right to be. She's truly amazing. I'd recommend her to anyone. For cosmetic, personal, post cancer, anything! For all reasons. She's compassionate yet honest on what she can and can't accomplish and what to expect afterwards, the good and bads. She's very educational and I love how she takes her tine & explains everything, even reanswering questions, reexplaining, reassuring. I had done some other consults before her and I left my consult with her knowing she was the one for me. Her bedside manor is superb. Very, very, happy client. She's changed my life. I'm more confident & happier in general.

February 27th, 2016
Dr. Brown is great! She has preformed many procedures on me: full tummy tuck (which turned out great) I had an old scar from a surgery many yrs ago & she revised it & made it so much better) C2O laser on my face, upper/lower blef, eyebrow lift & implant removal & replaced them with new ones. She took really good care of me while I was healing & her staff is fabulous too; I always felt like a rock star when I came into the office. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a great result.

January 9th, 2015
Facelift and ongoing facial rejuvenation
Dr. Brown has a conservative medially oriented approach. She is also very artistic and meticulous about her surgery and fillers. I was very nervous about facial surgery! A lifelong friend had Dr. Brown operate on her. Her result was the best ever! She looked younger and prettier than she did 25 years ago but totally natural.....that convinced me to have a facelift as my lower face began to sag. It was important to me to get a natural result with no medical complications.

June 3rd, 2014
breast reduction
Dr. Brown is the best thats out there. she is amazing,and brilliant. the outcome of my surgery is phenomenal. I am so happy with my results and it shows. Dr. Brown & her staff are the nicest and most professional team you will meet.

September 23rd, 2013
Excellent Exerperience
Dr. Hayley Brown is skilled, knowledgeable, understanding, realistic, and there for her patients. I knew during my consultation that she was the right doctor for me. My results are exactly what I wanted. I'm so grateful for finding her and having the most positive experience I could have for a BA.

May 30th, 2013
Breast Cancer Survivor
Dr. Brown is just an awesome, friendly caring and understanding Dr. at the onset. She understands your needs and concerns. After going through breast cancer I lived for some time without getting any further surgery. I went to another Dr. for a consultation as well. They seemed fine but the office was more concerned about jacking up prices and telling me they'd give me a deal which was still quite high. Dr. Brown has a great staff. When price was discussed it was fair, affordable and that was it. Her offiice staff, assistants and surgery centers all made you feel comfortable and at ease. You just get the feeling from Dr. Brown on down that she hand picks people that think and care as she does. It was a far better experience than I expected but better yet, the surgery was also better than expected. I now feel normal and good about myself. It's very emotional and I am grateful to have found Dr. Brown. Now on to elective surgery!

May 30th, 2013
Fountain of Youth!
Who knew getting dressed could be so much fun? With my beautiful breast augmentation done by Dr. Brown, now I enjoy wearing clothes out of mommy uniform rotation. She did such an incredible job, I knew she must be able to help these relentless bags under my eyes. One week from Juvederm and other fillers, and now I love putting on make-up again. Looking at myself in the mirror is uplifting, not depressing. Working out can only maintain certain body parts - let Dr. Brown and her highly courteous and caring staff do the rest!!!

March 28th, 2013
Excellent!
She was the best doctor I could ask for! I am very impressed with the results I received from my surgery. I have recommended her to everyone I know that is interested in breast augmentation and I will always recommend her...I would definitely choose Dr. Hayley Brown again!