Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hayley Marshall-Drohan
Dr. Hayley Marshall-Drohan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Milford, MA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Marshall-Drohan is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center, U Mass Memorial Medical Center and Health Alliance Hospitals Inc. Dr. Marshall-Drohan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hayley Marshall-Drohan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Hayley Marshall-Drohan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, MA.