A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayley Queller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayley Queller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Queller graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Queller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St. Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayley Queller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hayley Queller practice?
- Dr. Hayley Queller has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hayley Queller practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Patchogue, NY and Wading River, NY.
See East Setauket Family Physicians and East Setauket Sports Medicine Doctors.