A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayne Kelada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayne Kelada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelada
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelada Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelada graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Kelada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayne Y Kelada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hayne Y. Kelada practice?
- Dr. Hayne Kelada has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hayne Kelada practices Family Medicine near Cameron Park, CA.