A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayne Kelada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayne Kelada is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelada graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Kelada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hayne Y. Kelada practice?
- Dr. Hayne Kelada practices Family Medicine near Cameron Park, CA.