A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayne Kelada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayne Kelada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelada
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kelada Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelada graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Kelada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayne Y Kelada MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hayne Y. Kelada practice?
- Dr. Hayne Kelada has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hayne Kelada practices Family Medicine near Cameron Park, CA.