Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

2.5

Jul 31st, 2015

Probably the most worthless doctor ever. He won't even let you explain anything and is extremely rude. I was assigned to this doctor and went in today for a knee injury that has progressively gotten worse the last three weeks to the point I couldn't walk. When we tried explaining what hurt he cut us off and said we would waste our time getting an x-ray but if we wanted one he shoved the paper in our faces and told us to make an appointment. We walked out in tears instead. He is probably the RUDEST DOCTOR/HUMAN I have ever met.

Run away as fast as you can !!! show details Run away as fast as you can !!!
Sep 5th, 2014

Refer to all the negative reviews X 2 ! Scary!!

The worst family practice dr we've seen! show details The worst family practice dr we've seen!
by Holly on May 19th, 2014

This was the worst Doctor my family and I have ever seen. I don't understand how he is actually practicing medicine. He doesn't take the time to listen to his patients. There for, nothing gets treated. I don't know if he can't hear, chooses not to listen or just plain doesn't care. His knowledge of medicine leaves a lot to be desired. He also doesn't diagnose things or miss diagnoses things. He thinks he knows it all even though he's only a family practice dr. not a specialist! My children and I haven't been cared for like a doctor should. Everyone deserves good medical attention and should trust that the doctor knows what there doing and doesn't just prescribe things that the patient doesn't need to take! Like I said this is a Dr. I wish we hadn't spent the last 4-6 months with!

This Doctor Refuses aging patients show details This Doctor Refuses aging patients
by Tabitha A. Hamilton on Feb 11th, 2014

I rate them ZERO. or 5 if we are rating them on unprofessional, foul, uncaring and heartless office with a foul smelling odor. This 'so called' doctor refused medical treatment to my aging mother (TODAY 2/11/14 ) who was referred from the Mercy Hospital upon release for follow up treatment. My mother has been bleeding internally and needs immediate treatment!!!!!!!!!! or "Urgent" treatment as the release forms states from UCD on 2/10/14 When they realized mom's coverage was not transferred entirely from Yolo Co. and is "pending" in El Dorado County, they refused to treat her.. I asked if they could print out the reason behind the 'refusal of treatment' as Mercy hospital referred her there. The receptionist offered to print out the coverage denial to help us expedite the process of having my mothers paperwork properly taken care of. I asked if they were refusing treatment they stated 'no,' they could not accept her Medical payment. The sign on the office stated they accept 'walk-ins and cash.' When we offered to pay cash as a second option the "Doctor" stormed into the reception room and informed his staff they will give us nothing and came after me verbally!!!!!!! He stated "She is not my patient and will not be my patient." and told me 'I had wasted enough of his staffs time then insisted they not speak to me and had them call the Police Department on me.' I explained again that all I wanted was the refusal in writing in which he said he was going to provide then rescinded and would not leave without something to provide to her worker, I offered to call for him... The audacity, discrimination and pure unethical treatment of this doctor who rescinded the 'agreement to give me the paperwork he originally stated he would provide' REFUSED medical treatment to a senior chose to call the Police Dept on me for asking for written paperwork denying his treatment for my mother is seriously out of line not to mention DISCRIMINATORY. Not only would I say to stay away from someone with such clear hostility....Perhaps if he cleaned his filthy, stale, moldy smelling office he could be a better provider should know I will proceed further. And for the record, the Police were awesome and very understanding of our concern and gave me information to pursue further. I will be forwarding this information to all of my friends at the Capitol, the Medical Board and an Attorney. Wrong day and wrong family...if something happens I blame you Sir, and attempt to remember we are a holy family. God doesn't like ugly! Regards, Tabitha A. Hamilton District Bargaining Unit Representative 14/Steward SEIU Local 1000

very good clinician show details very good clinician
Feb 20th, 2011

very observant and good clinician.Concise and clear

Feb 1st, 2011

The worse bedside manner of any doctor i have seen.

Oct 18th, 2010

Diagnosed me with something I did not have and didn't correctly diagnose me for over 4 1/2 years until I changed doctors and the new doctor gave me a blood test and found the true disease. Prescribed different medications which are not supposed to be prescribed together because of possible severe interactions. When I went to Dr. Kelada to tell him of his misdiagnosis he kicked me out of his office and tried to blame me for the misdiagnosis. Not a knowledgable or caring doctor.

ceo my own company show details ceo my own company
by w banjeep on May 3rd, 2009

good knowledge and keen observation