Dr. Hayne Kelada Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hayne Kelada?

June 12th, 2017

Good Doctor-Way over booked.

Great diabetes doctor! Too busy, always see a P.A. Takes over a week to get a prescription filled. PA are O.K. but never close to Dr Kelada himself, who is hard to see. When new computer systems and being too busy interferes with patient care-re-think your practice!!

July 31st, 2015

Probably the most worthless doctor ever. He won't even let you explain anything and is extremely rude. I was assigned to this doctor and went in today for a knee injury that has progressively gotten worse the last three weeks to the point I couldn't walk. When we tried explaining what hurt he cut us off and said we would waste our time getting an x-ray but if we wanted one he shoved the paper in our faces and told us to make an appointment. We walked out in tears instead. He is probably the RUDEST DOCTOR/HUMAN I have ever met.

July 17th, 2015

Pitiful example of the oath doctor's take to serve and Cate for their patients. The man needs to be reported to the AMA.

September 5th, 2014

Run away as fast as you can !!!

Refer to all the negative reviews X 2 ! Scary!!

May 19th, 2014

The worst family practice dr we've seen!

This was the worst Doctor my family and I have ever seen. I don't understand how he is actually practicing medicine. He doesn't take the time to listen to his patients. There for, nothing gets treated. I don't know if he can't hear, chooses not to listen or just plain doesn't care. His knowledge of medicine leaves a lot to be desired. He also doesn't diagnose things or miss diagnoses things. He thinks he knows it all even though he's only a family practice dr. not a specialist! My children and I haven't been cared for like a doctor should. Everyone deserves good medical attention and should trust that the doctor knows what there doing and doesn't just prescribe things that the patient doesn't need to take! Like I said this is a Dr. I wish we hadn't spent the last 4-6 months with!

November 18th, 2012

Good Doctor

February 21st, 2011

very good clinician

very observant and good clinician.Concise and clear

February 1st, 2011

The worse bedside manner of any doctor i have seen.

October 18th, 2010

Diagnosed me with something I did not have and didn't correctly diagnose me for over 4 1/2 years until I changed doctors and the new doctor gave me a blood test and found the true disease. Prescribed different medications which are not supposed to be prescribed together because of possible severe interactions. When I went to Dr. Kelada to tell him of his misdiagnosis he kicked me out of his office and tried to blame me for the misdiagnosis. Not a knowledgable or caring doctor.

May 3rd, 2009

ceo my own company

good knowledge and keen observation

June 27th, 2016