A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayne Sheffield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayne Sheffield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayne Sheffield, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheffield graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sheffield has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Tomball Regional Med. Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayne James Sheffield MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hayne J. Sheffield practice?
- Dr. Hayne Sheffield has 1 office location.
Dr. Hayne Sheffield practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.