A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haynes Cates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haynes Cates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haynes Cates, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cates graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cates has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haynes Burke Cates MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Haynes B. Cates practice?
- Dr. Haynes Cates has 1 office location.
Dr. Haynes Cates practices Urology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Urologists.