Dr. Haynes Cates Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haynes Cates Jr?

Do not go here

Posted on September 24th, 2015

The doctor was ok but the receptionist office lady is a a horrible human being!!! Didn't explain anything and has horrible I hate my job attitude and then just scheduled me for a surgery and didn't tell me and I didn't know until Christiana care called me to confirm my surgery!!!! Said she would send a letter to see if I still wanted surgery in 30 days but decided to just schedule a surgery for me!!! Then when I call to talk to office about it she basically has a god awful attitude once again and tries to talk over me instead of listening to the actual concern I had about the way they went about this ... Basically if I was dying and they were the only place on earth that could save my life I wouldn't go there and just accept that it's my time to meet my Maker!!!! Don't go there unless you want to be belittled and treated like crap!!! But my you like being abused and treated god awful them this is def a place you want to go

Ms.

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Cates is a caring dr. who knows his craft. He is knowledeable about his profession and takes the time to explain everything to your understanding. Dr. Cates has my full confidence with my medical situation.

Sarah/patient

Posted on October 8th, 2010

Has been my doctor for years. Never a complaint about doctor or staff. Of all my doctors/doctors offices the Best.

Posted on August 10th, 2017