A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haynes Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haynes Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jackson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haynes Gaydon Jackson MD and PA is a male Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Haynes G. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Haynes Jackson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Haynes Jackson practices Gynecology near Hot Springs, AR.