A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayng Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayng Yang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayng Yang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayng Sung Yang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hayng S. Yang practice?
- Dr. Hayng Yang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hayng Yang practices Psychiatry near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Champaign, IL.
See Urbana Psychiatrists.