A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayng Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayng Yang is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hayng Yang, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayng Sung Yang MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hayng S. Yang practice?
- Dr. Hayng Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hayng Yang practices Psychiatry near Champaign, IL.
See Champaign Psychiatrists.