Dr. Hayri Sangiray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hayri Sangiray?

Doctor Hayri Sangiray

Posted on August 29th, 2017

A totally outstanding dermatologist who always has the well being of his patients in mind.

RRT

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Sangiray is compassionate, kind and incredibly intelligent. He listens, and not just with that look that doctors give you when they are in a rush, but the look of understanding and care. I will never see another dermatologist as long as he is practicing. I trust him with my care. He saved my life 4 years ago by discovering my melanoma. For that, I am forever grateful.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I liked that Dr. Sangiray took my skin care concerns seriously--I've been to too many dermatologists who brush off my fair skin and red hair. Dr. Sangiray was responsive, concerned, and thorough. I feel secure that he is watching out for me.

Posted on May 16th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Sangiray for 6 years. I moved 1 1/2 hours from Richmond 5 years ago and I continue to drive to see Dr. Sangiray because none of the dermatologist in my area are as good as Dr. Sangiray.

Best Dermatology Practice in Town

Posted on May 13th, 2016

I reported a negative experience in April, and am really happy to report that the confusion over billings and payments was resolved, and attended to with the highest courtesy and professionalism by the office manager in Dr. Sangiray's practice. It was the best experience ever. So not only is Dr. Sangiray an excellent dermatologist with excellent knowledge of his field and a great bedside manner, but his staff is also top notch: helpful, courteous and organized. If you need a dermatologist, this is the practice to go to.

Best Dermatologist in Richmond

Posted on May 5th, 2016

I am 71 yo and have seen 8 dermatologists during my life. I have had over 50 cancers removed from my face and scalp. I have had several MOHS surgeries. I began seeing Dr. Sangiray about 7 or 8 years ago and he is the most compassionate, knowledgeable dermatologist I have had the pleasure to work with. He spends all the time with you that you need and answers all questions and concerns. Recently, I have been doing his blue light therapy and have not had one cancer removed since then. He is the best dermatologist in Richmond in my opinion.

BEST DERMATOLOGIST EVER!!!!!

Posted on April 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Sangiray by my primary care physician for a skin condition that my primary care physician ran out of options for me to try and resolve my issue. Dr. Sangiray resolved this issue within minutes of looking at my skin and asking a few medical questions. Dr. Sangiray is more than just a "Dermatologist" he goes over and beyond any physician I have ever seen. He ordered extensive labs and really worked on getting to the bottom of issue which is now much better. Thank you so much Dr. Sangiray once again. I will recommend you to anyone that is in need of the most caring and efficient Dermatologist.

A Really Negative Situation

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Sangiray is fine as a doctor and seems competent, but his office staff is a nightmare. Confusion over insurance, we the patients paying out of pocket, and the insurance later paying has led to an absolute nightmare of getting reimbursed from these people. They simply refuse to respond to any requests, emails, phone calls or attempts to settle the situation. They have had every excuse in the book, from changes to bookkeeping software to not keeping good records of claims filed and payments received. There are plenty of good dermatologists in the area. Anybody would be better off going to an established practice with a reputation of accountability for their mistakes. This dermatology office should be avoided. They obviously do not care about doctor-patient relationships.

I highly recommend Dr. Sangiray and his staff.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

The staff was courteous and concerned. Answered all of the questions I asked. Very friendly and very little wait time. Dr. Hayri Sangiray was so patient and listened to all of my concerns. I am very happy with the findings of my visit and the care I was given. I highly recommend this practice and doctor. Thank you!

Posted on January 29th, 2016

My Primary Care called and got me in within an hour. I have never had anyone take as much time trying to figure out what in the world was going on. His staff is as outgoing and friendly and he is and ...just read his Bio...you won't want to see any other ! PS...the only reason for the 4 star on follow up..I was JUST there today!

Rushed Appointment

Posted on August 7th, 2015

after a long, long wait, he rushed in, rushed out... he was in the room for only a couple of minutes.

A doctor you can talk to

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of his for about 3 years now. Went in originally for a basal cell on my head that just wouldn't heal. Looked at that, the asked if I'd mind if he did a full body. As he did he found anyting and everything from malignant melanoma to basal to squamous cells. Eventually had to have a oncologist work on me due to severity of the melanoma but all work out. Here is what I like about Sangiray, he will sit down and talk with you. No quesiton is too dumb and I ask a lot of dumb quesitons. He got into detail about the various types of cancers, what to worry about and what not to necessarily worry about. Never felt I was rushed in or out. His staff is remarkable, friendly and if you do have to wait, keep you informed on how long. If you need a dermo, he's the man.