A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hays Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hays Arnold, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hays Arnold, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hays L. Arnold practice?
Dr. Hays Arnold practices Gastroenterology near Live Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.