Gastroenterologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  AWESOME  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

After seeking relief of gastro problems for many years, I can truly say that Dr. Arnold is the best. He is caring, compassionate, and takes time to listen and explain. He prescribed medication that relieved my IBS condition. Colonoscopies performed by other doctors were always painful even with sedation. Dr. Arnold arranged for effective sedation and the procedure was painless and thorough (other colon related conditions were found that I suspect other doctors missed during previous exams). I have recommended Dr. Arnold to friends and family.

|  awesome  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

We have a young adult daughter with severe disabilities and he has been awesome with her care. He acknowledges her as soon as he walks in and listens to what we have to say. Hes very personable and caring.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

This man is not only brilliant, he is also one of the most caring individuals I have ever met. How refreshing to be treated with respect by your doctor! He is so genuine and nurturing. I recommend him to anyone who needs to see a gastroenterologist.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
by Terrie Wurzbacher on Feb 13th, 2011

Dr. Arnold is the best physician I have had in all my 62 years of life. He cares about you and will take all the time in the world if you need it. He took care of me for the last 6 years while he was in the Army and after he was out. He has always been immediately responsive and caring. There are very few doctors like this. I am so grateful for him.

|  Worthless Waste of Money  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

This Dr. totally sucks!!!! After several appointments and an endoscopy later nothing was found and he said it was just acid reflux and/or indegestion and some otc meds can be taken for discomfort. My stomach pain never went away so I seeked a 2nd opinion and my new gastroenterologist found severe problems with my liver. I should of known something was wrong when they had same day appointments available!!!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Thomas on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Arnold was very thorough during my visit and spent lots of time talking about my problems. He answered all my questions and made me feel very at ease.