A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haysam Akkad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haysam Akkad, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haysam Akkad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akkad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haysam I Akkad MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haysam I. Akkad practice?
- Dr. Haysam Akkad has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haysam Akkad practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Cardiologists, and Omaha Critical Care Practitioners.