Learn more about Dr. Haysam Akkad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haysam Akkad, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haysam Akkad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akkad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haysam Akkad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Haysam Akkad practice?
- Dr. Haysam Akkad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haysam Akkad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Hamburg, IA.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Cardiologists, and Omaha Critical Care Practitioners.