A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haysam Akkad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haysam Akkad, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Akkad
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Akkad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haysam Akkad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkad graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akkad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haysam Akkad MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Haysam Akkad practice?
- Dr. Haysam Akkad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haysam Akkad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE and Hamburg, IA.
See Omaha Internists, Omaha Cardiologists, and Omaha Critical Care Practitioners.