A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haysam ElDalati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haysam ElDalati, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. ElDalati graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. ElDalati has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- Allen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. ElDalati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans