Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haytham Aljoudi
Dr. Haytham Aljoudi, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, WV, with another office in Parkersburg, WV. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aljoudi is affiliated with Montgomery General Hospital, Williamson Memorial Hospital and Charleston Area Medical Center-General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Haytham Aljoudi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Haytham Aljoudi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.
Dr. Konark Malhotra
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Charleston, WV 0 mi6
Dr. Mykola Tsapenko
Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Charleston, WV 0.01 mi24
Dr. Ronbir Biswas
Charleston, WV 0.01 mi10