Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haytham Atileh
Dr. Haytham Atileh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Atileh is affiliated with Mount Sinai Brooklyn, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn. He speaks English.
Dr. Haytham Atileh has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Haytham Atileh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Narendra Singh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Manhasset, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Adey Tsegaye
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Manhasset, NY 0 mi12