A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayward Edmunds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmunds graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Edmunds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayward Savage Edmunds MD is a male Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hayward S. Edmunds practice?
- Dr. Hayward Edmunds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hayward Edmunds practices Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.