A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayward Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayward Eubanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayward Lynn Eubanks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hayward L. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Hayward Eubanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hayward Eubanks practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.