A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayward Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayward Eubanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eubanks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eubanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayward Lynn Eubanks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hayward L. Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Hayward Eubanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hayward Eubanks practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.