A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hayward Eubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hayward Eubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eubanks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eubanks has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hayward Eubanks MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hayward Eubanks practice?
- Dr. Hayward Eubanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hayward Eubanks practices Otolaryngology near Hawthorne, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Hawthorne Otolaryngologists.