Dr. Haywon Lieh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Haywon Lieh?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 17th, 2013

Best of the Best

Dr. Lieh is the best anaesthesiologist that my husband and I have ever had. She has worked with two surgeons for me and with two surgeons for my husband. My husband and I both have complex medical histories. Dr. Lieh has taken the extra time and care to be sure that we would have successful anaesthesia with minimal after-effects. She called before to review and discuss the type of anaesthesia and after each time to be sure we were doing well.

May 26th, 2017